Our latest NFU Electricity Buying Group has been our best yet! In fact, we have secured over 580 contracts. This is now our biggest buying group and we were able to secure the biggest cost saving for members to date. The more we grow these groups, the stronger the members buying power becomes and we are looking forward to gaining an even better renewal price for future NFU Electricity Buying Groups. In fact, some contracts are still filtering in so we are hoping to break the 600 mark!
We now have 105 new NFU members as customers benefitting from our knowledge and experience. The success of this group can only mean that we do have a winning formula to build a better contract renewal system for all members and continue to build good savings on renewal rates.
How do the NFU Electricity Buying Groups work?
The NFU Energy service helped members save over £1million through cheaper energy contracts last year. We can now help save even more for our NFU members through group purchasing. We gather together as many NFU members as possible and task suppliers to give us a bulk price for our groups. This way, we can get savings of up to 10% on normal one-off renewal contract prices.
There are two easy ways to register your interest in the NFU Electricity Group Buying scheme:
- Option 1: Online using your NFU membership number
- First, log into the NFU website using your membership details and password. (If you don’t know your log-in details, contact CallFirst on 0370 845 8458).
- Once you’re logged in, click on ‘My Profile’ in the orange drop-down section at the top right of the page to visit your personalised membership area.
- Click on the 'Energy Service' tab and click on the link to register your interest in joining an Electricity Buying Group.
- Option 2: Send us your electricity bill
- Download the application form and simply fill it in with details of your electricity supply and return it to us. OR...
- Send us a copy of your electricity bill and we will register your interest on your behalf.
Please return completed forms and/or entire electricity bill to the NFU Energy Service by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any queries please ring NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.
If you are thinking of becoming a NFU member then sign up here to gain access to the next NFU Electricity Buying Group and start saving on your electricity contract.