How it works
We give you a dedicated account manager, to handle the day-to-day operation of your electricity and gas contracts and help you save time, energy and money.
Dealing with energy, in most businesses, is increasingly about so much more than just paying the occasional utility bill. There are contracts to set up, bills to check and rules to comply with and that’s without trying to understand your usage profile so you can spot potential inefficiencies and opportunities to save energy and reduce costs.
If you are generating electricity, you’re probably also claiming either Feed-in-Tariff (FiT) or Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) so you have all that to sort out too.
We can take all that off your shoulders so that you can focus what you do best - running your business.
How you benefit
- Complete assurance that all your energy needs are in dedicated and expert hands – with someone who liaises with all internal and external parties on your behalf.
- A co-ordinated approach for any new projects and seamless addition of new projects/sites to your existing portfolio – with us monitoring overall progress every step of the way.
- Helps you save on the amount of electricity or gas you have to buy – we carry out comprehensive usage analysis and reporting on an ongoing basis.
- Ensures you always have the best energy deal – we handle all supplier and contract negotiations.
- Ensures you are always compliant and making accurate returns to claim FiT, RHI and other subsidy payments.
- Ensures your bills are always accurate and timely and that all relevant energy taxes have been applied properly.
- We can also provide support with water contracts as well as energy.
What to do next
Call 024 7669 8899 and ask to speak with Elisa or Max to find out how you could benefit from our comprehensive Utility Account Management service.