How it works
It starts with a conversation about you and your business which leads to us creating a bespoke package of services that gives you exactly what you need and nothing you don’t. In a lot of cases, it even includes some things you didn’t realise you needed!
How you benefit
Energy Account Management packages are typically comprised of:
- Contract negotiations: We arrange the most transparent and competitive energy contracts (import and export, electricity and gas). We will check bills and statements as well as raise invoices on your behalf.
- Reporting and rebilling: Whether you need a monthly summary of financial performance or full forecasting of consumption and cost, we can provide the information you need in an accessible and intuitive format. If you want to sell energy directly to end users we can help you to agree to a deal and then handle all the billing on your behalf.
- Incentives: We know Government schemes such as the Feed-in Tariff, Renewable Heat Incentive and Renewables Obligation inside out. We will keep your accreditation on track, submit periodic data, and deal with queries and problems to ensure that your income from such schemes keeps flowing.
- Compliance: Whatever regulations and schemes apply to you - CCL, CHPQA, EU ETS, CRC, ESOS – we’ve got you covered. We make sure that your installations are fully compliant and manage data returns on your behalf.
- Support and advice: You’ll have access to our team of experts when you need them, giving you confidence that challenges will be overcome and any opportunities can be quickly assessed and taken forwards when appropriate.
What to do next
Call 024 7669 8899 and ask to speak with Elisa or Max to find out how you could benefit from our comprehensive Energy Account Management service.