How it works
We can provide you with an experienced project manager, with the right technical knowledge, to make this happen.
Some projects need 'light touch' expert involvement both at the beginning and end of the process, while others need a more detailed appraisal and checking throughout. With this in mind, we tailor our support to give you the right level of project management at each stage of the installation process.
How you benefit
- Peace of mind that your technical solution is going to be implemented properly and will work as expected - our technical staff have extensive experience on a wide variety of projects, with differing equipment types and applications.
- Independent ratification of project costs and expert management of ongoing costs and risk as the project proceeds.
- Access to professional, assured installers – we have a wide network of suppliers and can link you to the most appropriate people to install equipment, with the surety that their costs are representative of the market.
- Assurance that all technical solutions comply with the relevant Government incentive scheme rules, with the minimum of cost and hassle – we’ve worked on hundreds of renewable projects and combine this experience with an in-depth knowledge of how the various schemes, such as the RHI and FiT, work.
- Ensures that your project gets completed on time, to avoid missing any deadlines which could mean missing out on long term income.
What to do next
Call 024 7669 8887 and ask to talk to Jon about our project management service. Please have details of your project to hand, including any proposals received to date.