Timing is everything when it comes to maximising your export income - however, devising an export strategy and selling energy ahead can be a daunting task.
How it works
We have a wealth of experience doing just this and actively manage over 70MW of distributed generation, including conventional Combined Heat and Power (CHP), renewable generation, anaerobic digestors and conventional ‘peak-lopping’ generation plant.
We can help you with:
- CHP run regimes – we can even instruct your engine to run / not run remotely.
- Hedging strategies to sell electricity ahead on the wholesale auction market.
- Short Term Operating Reserve contracts (STOR).
- Access to a range of ‘high end’ generation benefits normally only available to very large scale generators.
If you are concerned about how you can make the most of your current generating capacity, we can advise you of your options and put these into action to improve your returns.
How you benefit
- No need to worry about what the energy market is doing and how you should respond - we monitor this for you and take the necessary action to maximise your income automatically, as and when opportunities arise.
- Easy to understand, straightforward advice - we cut through the jargon and present you with the options that best serve you in a clear and meaningful way.
- Never miss out on anything you could be entitled to receive - with our knowledge of the energy industry we’ll look after your best interests at all times.
What to do next
Call 024 7669 8899 and ask to speak to Max or Elisa to discuss your requirements further. Please have your annual export volume, or your predicted export volume, to hand.