Planning or expanding a renewable energy installation is a complex business. Different technologies and system set-ups each have their own advantages and are likely to perform differently in different situations.
How it works
We can test the feasibility of your project, to help you avoid costly mistakes and work out if it’s a worthwhile investment.
One of our experienced engineers will:
- Review any existing proposals to check how the system savings you have been quoted will actually benefit you on your site.
- Assess where, when and how you use energy within your business.
- Model your energy usage and use historical weather data to estimate your future energy usage.
- Advise how various technologies and solutions might fit with your particular farming, growing or operational processes and the likely scale of the installation required.
- Produce a detailed written report outlining returns, typical costs and payback.
- Calculate future energy usage for site expansion projects.
How you benefit
- Get a detailed report, specific to your site and energy profile, which you can use to help secure finance for your system.
- Avoid getting stuck with a system that doesn’t actually work for you.
- Find out how much energy your new project could use.
- Understand how government schemes could apply to your system and particular circumstances.
- Get a realistic view of potential risk and return on investment.
What to do next
Call us on 024 7669 8887 and ask to talk to Thomas or Ed about a feasibility study for your project. Once we’ve assessed your specific requirements, we’ll send you a quote for the work.