Complete a step-by-step, online energy audit through our safe, secure Energy Horizon website to analyse your current energy use and identify potential energy and cost savings.
How it works
You input your own data and then one of our energy experts reviews the results for you and recommends specific energy saving actions.
Different ‘modules’ cover all main areas of your business including offices, operational areas and buildings used for things like grain drying, livestock and milking. All suggested improvements are prioritised as high, medium or low and summarised in an easy to read action plan.
On completion, you receive a certificate of audit valid for 12 months.
How you benefit
- You can do it yourself, in your own time – no need to wait for an on-site visit.
- A quick and easy way to get a list of energy saving actions that will make a real difference, some of which are likely to be low cost and quick to implement.
- An affordable, economic alternative to employing an energy consultant.
- You still get access to the advice of one of our energy specialists, with the option of full telephone support.
- Helps you comply with the latest standards required by many supermarkets and other buyer groups.
- Demonstrates to your customers that you are doing your utmost to be sustainable in your energy use.
What to do next
Go to www.energyhorizon.co.uk to create your account and get started with your audit.
Have to hand a list of the parts of your business you’d like to assess and some time to consider all the different aspects of your energy use.
If you have any questions, or would like help or more information call 024 7669 6512 and ask to talk with Jenni or Andrew.